Hi! How are you today? We have a new update here! (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧
- Sidebar show the most popular characters in the current month.
- Fields about the compatibility are pre-filled as "Unknown" by default in new characters to complete the form faster.
- Now you can repost a character or stage to prepend it at the beginning of the results.
Most of the changes were applied internally on the site so you won't notice about them.
SIDEBAR SHOW THE MOST POPULAR CHARACTERS IN THE CURRENT MONTH.
The sidebar had 2 main section: "Latest characters added" and "Most popular". This last section showed the 3 characters with more visits on the site, but this was unfair because those characters would be always the same.
Now that section show the 3 most popular characters of the month. Is your character here? (͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°)
FIELDS ABOUT THE COMPATIBILITY ARE PRE-FILLED AS "UNKNOWN" BY DEFAULT IN NEW CHARACTERS TO COMPLETE THE FORM FASTER.
To upload a new character could be annoying because you have to fill out a lot of fields, its required to do it but some fields could be pre-filled by default. Now the fields about the compatibility are pre-filled as "Unknown". If you know the compatibility of your character with .. Tendril .. just complete that field or just let the field as it was pre-filled (But is recommended to complete the fields ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ ).
NOW YOU CAN REPOST A CHARACTER OR STAGE TO PREPEND IT AT THE BEGINNING OF THE RESULTS.
yhgfhjgh yes! ( ಠ ͜ʖರೃ)
Users as gettag or hipernovarts update their characters constantly, but when they add more info and upload their newest versions of their works, there is no way to know they did it because the character/stage keep the same position in the results.
Now as user, you can send a request to moderators to repost your character/stage at the beginning of the results. Just go to the “Request to repost” page, type a short description about what updated you made and send the form.
For more info, please read this tutorial.
Moderators will verify your requests, then if it's approved, your character or stage will appear at the beginning of the results.
If you have characters or stages updated recently, please send your requests. We are not very strict to approve them (▰˘◡˘▰), but please don't overflow with fake requests ｡゜(｀Д´)゜｡
That's all for now, there are more ideas and changes to do, so we'll update this article as soon as possible.
See you. ( ﾟヮﾟ)
UPDATED (Oct 5, 2021)
- “Versatile” option has been added to the category field! ☜(˚▽˚)☞
If you character has moves as Victim and Aggressor, you can select this new option to imply that the character is compatible as both roles.
- The max file size for Characters increased to 105 MB (it was 90MB)
- The max file size for Stages increased to 45 MB (it was 40MB)
So, If your character works as Victim and Aggressor, you can change the category of it (☞ﾟ∀ﾟ)☞
UPDATED (March 15, 2022)
- Icons library was updated! HCM use new icons. This is just a aesthetic change but it was needed for next updates for the site.
- The sidebar was not displaying the most popular characters of the month. It always displayed the same characters. Gettag noticed about this issue and told me. It was fixed and now it display the most popular characters of the month week.
- Other hidden updates.
That's all for now. If you find a issue with the site, please send us a message via Twitter.