4. Adding new Stage
1. Open the folder where you have your Mugen files.
hard disk C:/MugenHentai)
2. Copy the stage files inside the stages folder.
3. After that, find the file named select or select.def inside the data folder.
Create a copy of this file before write something. If the file is not saved properly, the game won't run.
4. Open it with your Notepad.
Find it here
(Windows xp, Vista, 7: start menu/all programs/accessories/notepad)
(Windows 8, 10: write "notepad" inside the search box located in your taskbar)
5. Find the line [ExtraStages], and write the name of the new stage.
Important: It must be written exactly like the stage file! ( example: my_stage.def )
Don't forget the .def extension
6. Save the file. Now run the game. You should be able to use the added stage.